When you buy something, do you buy the cheapest thing on the market and have to go back and return it because it broke? Or do you buy a quality product and never have to take it back or have regrets buying something that was made from China?
Here at Continental we pride ourselves on quality. Providing you with an average or below average survey can only get you and or both of us in court and that will cost everyone loads of money that didn't need to be spent. We will do it right the first time and give you the greatest chance in staying out of the court room. Here at Continental quality does not take a back seat to anything.
As a Professional Licensed Land Surveyor we establish and re-establish Property lines.
What does this mean to you?
Whenever you need a permit for your project it is very likely the City you live in will require a Land Survey.
We do surveys for decks, additions, landscaping, new home construction, property line disputes, or just piece of mind.
We deal with property lines every day and we are the experts in property lines.
- Right now you may have a property line dispute with your neighbor….
- Or you may have noticed vehicles and trailers on your property….
- Perhaps your neighbor keeps cutting grass on your side of the property line and you don't like it….
- You just visited your City Hall to come and find out you need a Survey for the permit. SURVEY! What Survey?? We can help with this too!
No matter what is we are here here for you. Give us a Call today at (262) 389-9200
- If by accident you build a fence on your neighbors property you may have to take it down. YIKES! That costs money!
- I'm going to build this deck without a permit, I don't care what anyone says! Maybe a neighbor complains and gets Survey and the Survey shows your deck is to close to the property. Oh no! Now you may have to modify the deck to comply with City code. That costs money!
- Allowing a neighbor to use your property over an extended period of time may put you in a position where you can loose property or certain rights to that part of your property.
- If a storm takes a tree down and it is assumed to be on your property, but later was found that the tree was on your neighbors property. What! Now you spent a lot of money on tree removal when you didn't have to.
These are only a few situations that can happen. Don't let what you don't know effect you later, PROTECT yourself and get a Land Survey.